Monday, July 25, 2011

A much awaited welcome

Mush delayed post.Wanted to blog badly on 'A gone decade' and and I did it to my own surprise. But did not get time to post the the blog. Very much me! Though it is almost that time of the year to welcome 2012, you know better late than never, welcome 2011, a new year, era.

Last time when I blogged my son was a new born. And at 1, he already took his first step, can read a book upside down, helps mama with cleaning the house by dusting with whatever piece of cloth he can get. And I am wondering whether he has got inborn talent in decoration, as he is busy these days in moving things around like coffee table, chairs... (wish we did not buy a walker for him!). keep going!

Got a job, started driving, a cute busy-body at our new home, more active on FB... and still wrote this blog!

The first half of the year went well, can't complain at all.

Hope to blog sooner. Fingers crossed!

Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment