Monday, October 26, 2009

The first Post!

Hi "Mr/Ms. Whoever happens to read this blog",

The very first attempt, din't even know what an article to be send to a blog was called. :) Thanks to blog terminology, I know now its a post.

My hands-on in blogging starts here though it's years since i ve heard about it from The Indian express, kids column. I thought back then that blog was just like a diary where we can write all those craps and rubbish like I do in my diary, I guess its pretty much the same still. I wanted to try when i heard about it the first time, but cudnt 'coz Internet was not as common and by the time it became a must in every household, I was @ tryn even newer things.

And this sudden urge of creating a blog, thanks to Orkut and Neetu Singh (not the Rishi Kapoor wala but a beautiful friend I met in Cognizant). These days I am a through n thru orkuttian and in her profile I saw a link to her blog. Then got the insight to create one for myself too. Lets see how loyal I m going to be my blog. Hoping to keep posting on a regular basis.

byeeeee, Cya...

1 comment:

  1. This is something really good. Each time when i heard about blogs or read my friends blogs posts, i also wanted to create my own space on the web. I still want to, but the fact is i am a lazy bumb.. So as a first step i will start posting comments on your blog entries....

    ReplyDelete