I was always (and still at times) like this kid who is all excited about the new toy and trying it, and then after a day has forgotten about that and is busy with some other stuff. Before creating this blog I thought, no took a resolution that I will be true and loyal to my blogs and not for namesake. I was all excited about scribbling on a regular basis and even thought of a handful of topics, so that my posts won't exhaust. Full of plannings, that's what I am. Like a kid telling God his plans. Now it's been weeks since I last opened my blog. But this time more than me being sluggish, It was the laptop the culprit. All of a sudden it stopped working. And usually no 'google'ing, means more of bread as my kitchen is designed to work on google server. No google -> No MariasMenu -> No tasty food. And good news is that this time, I managed cooking and that too pretty descent, I passed my kitchen practicals with A's, I know I m too good :)
"
It's Thanksgiving today. My idea of thanksgiving till now was an episode form f.r.e.i.n.d.s where they all make a huge turkey. I was thrilled at first. It was like I got a chance to show off my newly gained talent. Yeah, I kind off started mastering the art of cooking(mastering == learning in my dictionary). Instead of turkey we marinated chicken. Mummy, my husband and myself were turning our kitchen into a war zone. Finally we accomplished our mission.That was one feel good meal."
Till now whatever you read was written on November 09, but you know I am the crowned queen of procrastination (too). Pinne avaam ennu karudi neeti vachu. I dont feel like posting it, but delete cheyyanum vayya. So pestering you.
Hey wanna take a look at the chicken we made and attacked on thanksgiving day? No..sarallya, you 've to, no other go.

Now I am thinking of starting a cooking blog!! What you say.
wowwwwwwwww anna... the pics good ... am havin a hard time believin its somethin u made :) :)
ReplyDeletehey... it looks reallllllly gud...
ReplyDelete