Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brand new mommy

Suddenly feeling an  urge to jot down something. Just read a friend's blog by chance. I cant even remember when i last wrote or for that matter, opened my blog.. For me it is always ' well begun is half done' form the start, hihihi!. A lot has been changed since I last wrote...hit another milestone...Enjoying parenthood now. Yes! a brand new mommy to a snuggle pie (commercialized way of writing)
Last few months were really engaging, was very high on EQ (emotional quotient), was literally being pampered every moment..Ajai, our parents, relatives, freinds everyone... Lots of caring advices eat healthy, don't lift weight, go for a walk(hmmm.. harbor walks, arbitorium, cherry picking..was fun). Then he came and conquered everyone out there, still the pampering is going on, but the difference is the same people are now jotting their love on Aryan..I am out..he!he!
Again changes..from a sound sleeper, I am a night owl now. Sleep...I can do anything for an uninterrupted 1 hour sleep...but the fun part is that cant help but looking at him, my li'll darling.."Is he crying, OMG!","hey, he is not crying, what happened to him?" Every second a new question to ask to the pediatrician for the next visit. Poor guy what else can be said. Taking photos, videos, opening the gifts he got for showers, baptism..reading baby magazines..and yea, JAVA..still trying to dig the secrets and changing diapers! Time is flying.. Lot of things have changed, adjustment is the key word now, Life is really a roller coaster ride. But  is still beautiful.. On the run to become a perfect Mommy..Ciao later

1 comment: